Swetha V Patil is a professional Indian Classical vocalist. She began her journey in Hindustani Classical Music as a student of a renowned vocalist, Mahuya Mukherjee, at Swar Arpan Foundation Academy. She is now learning under the guidance of maestro Pandit Vinayak Torvi at Gururao Deshpande gurukul. She furthered her training at Delhi University, pursuing Music Honours. Also, she completed her diploma from Prayag Sangeet Samiti, completing 6th year (2017)
She has performed various styles of singing ranging from bhajan, thumri to classical on prestigious stages by various organizations in Delhi, Hoshangabad, Dhar, Goa, Gwalior, Varanasi. She constantly looks for opportunities in the world of classical music to spread the ancient Indian culture
- DoneBA Honours in Music (Hindustani Classical) from Miranda House – Delhi University.
- DoneMA Honours in Music (Hindustani Classical) from Daulat Ram – Delhi University.
- DoneHindustani Classical Vocals from Prayag Sangeet Samiti.
No. of Available hours
Sunday- 8 hrs
Monday- 8 hrs
Tuesday- 8 hrs
Wednesday- 8 hrs
Thursday- 8 hrs
Friday- 8 hrs
Saturday- 8 hrs
- Duration:40 minutes
- Skill Level:Beginner, Intermediate, Expert
- Language: English, Hindi, Kannada